1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid 19

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chris521957, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Paraguay

Paraguay Member

Address:
    United Kingdom
    I love those tales alot very accurate of animals knowing the weather forecast a couple come to mind cattle in a field lying down seagulls gathering high in the sky indicators of inclement weather on the way. Quite a while ago my son bought a christmas present of a barometer. It's only a basic thing made to look antique but it's always very accurate more than TV weather forecasts a lot of the time. Think your observation about your cat is very true Keith one of ours had same position on the window cill whenever it was bad weather

moss-maniac and Keith like this.
  2. Paraguay

Paraguay Member

Address:
    United Kingdom
  3. Paraguay

Paraguay Member

Address:
    United Kingdom
    As a another benefit of lockdown in the uk the area above would be mowed all summer by the local authority but had been left to grow wild because of covid . Great for wildlife

moss-maniac and Keith like this.
  4. Keith

Keith Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Address:
    Australia
    Hello Paraguay
    Same cat I was a few klm of shore fishing when the southerly change came through, I took notice of the time and when I arrived home I asked the wife if the cat come in a certain time. Where I was fishing it would take a few hrs for the change to arrive at our home. Yes about that time was the answer.

Keith:cathug::cathug:

moss-maniac and Paraguay like this.