1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does GBG have an award for being stupid.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Keith, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Keith

Keith Custom Text
    Staff Member Super Moderator

Address:
    Australia
    Looks like the 15yld digital camera automatic flash is not working and one way to fix it is to lift the flash up and press a little button.

OK that easy BUT it will not lift up and a big warning do not try to lift it up.

Out comes the old DSLR and its in perfect working order for some stupid reason/s I was having a lot of problems using the view finder so I just put it away and used the old rotating head digital as its perfect for taking photos with out the view finder.

A few days ago I dug it out and recharged the battery only to find I can use the view finder perfectly.

I must admit I have had a few eye ops since I last used it.

I still prefer the large viewing screen and will keep an eye open for what suits my eye and pocket.

I did a test run and every thing OK all I have to do now is learn how to use it, the Daughter often goes into the city where the Camera store is and they will give me a quick run though it no problems at all.

In the mean time off to Uni to learn how to read the massive instruction book, I also have a big ring flash I can use if necessary plus several lenses.

Keith :cathug:

2. Greenfinger2

Greenfinger2 Custom Text

Address:
    United Kingdom
    Hi Keith, Glad you got the camera sorted :)

The Instruction books are on the large side. To be honest some of its content go's way over my head :disturbed:

3. Keith

Keith Custom Text

Address:
    Australia
    I am managing the camera a lot better than I thought.

There are two major differences I have found already, the flash does not pop up automatically and no message to say card not in.

The camera is a Konica Minolta A -7 the lens are both Konica Minolta I am using so far is AF 50 Macro the other main lens is AF DT 18-70

I also have other lenses, a top flash plus a square ring flash that I can control the flash on each side, that gives you plenty of flash options.

All I have to do is learn how to use it again.

Keith:cathug: