Been doing some pipework this morning, not as much as i would of liked but i thought i would play staff and do it in stages so i wasn't moving the joint to much allowing them to dry for a day or two. on Monday i will get on with the rest, this should give the current joints 48 hours to dry. so far i have joined up all the rubs side by side and also the joint and bends that will take me to the next shelving level. The next job will be to join the shelving levels together. The red dots show the joints i managed to do today The red square is because i decided not to include this rub as im going to use that space to something else (storage for pots etc) so i am one rub down but the space make sense. also originally i was going to go though the shelving with the pipes but as i have 50mm+ gap behind the shelving ive decided to go that way.