Hi everyone, I wanted to start a journal on this forum about my "aquascape"! (specially because I know, now, how to add a photo :welcoming: !) Presentation: The tank makes 10 litters. The light is 9W. I used Anubia, Hydrocotyle and try Lilaeopsis novea zealandiae. I used ADA Amazonia soil! It is 20*20*25 cm. Problem: I used limestone, which was a really huge mistake: the calcareous makes the Lilaeopsis yellow (I checked on other websites) and I think the Hycrocotyle has a very slow growth because of this calcareous. Strange fact: the Lilaeopsis is growing very well in the corner where the filter is above the plant, and not in the foreground... :noidea: Change: I want to replace the limestone by slate.