1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome, EWiser

Discussion in 'New Members Introductions' started by Jason King, May 7, 2018.

1. Jason King

Jason King Founder
    Staff Member Administrator

Address:
    United Kingdom
    Hi EWiser,

Welcome to Glass Box Gardeners.

Please tell us about yourself. We are interested to know what type of tank/s you keep or would like to keep eg Aquariums, Terrariums etc?

How did you find Glass Box Gardeners Forums? Via Google? Link?

Enjoy your stay

2. EWiser

EWiser New Member

Address:
    United States
    I have been keeping aquariums for 54 years now. I have been a serious Marine aquarium hobbyist for 30 years. I have hosted 4 MACNA’s Marine Aquarium Conference of North America.
    I am interested in all types of aquariums and love Nature aquariums. My wife is a plant lover and the person that asked me to set up her a small Nature Aqurium.
    So I am setting up a 30c Mr Aqua cube. I have a lot of equipment. So I am picking up the parts I don’t have around the house now.
    I hope to learn from everyone here.

Keith likes this.
  3. Keith

Keith Administrator

Address:
    Australia
    Hello EWiser

Welcome to GBG.

You are the first member of many Aquarium Forums who has come close to me I had Aquariums for about the time, I only recently pulled the last one down purely for health reasons. As far as interested in Fish and Aquariums that is over 70 years.
    My main interest now is helping others especially in Aquascaping design.

Keith:cathug::cathug:

4. EWiser

EWiser New Member

Address:
    United States
    Time doesn’t go by fast. Sorry to hear that your health doesn’t let you keep aquariums any more.
    I have been a maintenance man all my life so I make my Aquarium life simple with dosing pumps and auto water changing equipment.
    I retire next year and I am saving up for a bigger tank for my reef. The larger the water volume the better with saltwater. I am always learning g new aspects of fishkeeping so many things to learn and that is what keeps one interested in the hobby.

5. Keith

Keith Administrator

Address:
    Australia
    EWiser

I have a massive marine tank only 2klm north and a bigger one 8klm south away, I live on the coast.

I have been fortunate enough to practically see the full length of the Barrier Reef by air and boat. I have only snorkel dived a very small area.

I retired close to 30 years now, its the best thing that happened to me.

Keith:cathug::cathug: